- Minimum of 12hrs. fasting is essential prior to the checkup.
- Drinking water during the fasting hours is permitted. Refrain from alcohol at least 12Hrs. prior to the checkup.
- A small quality of stool sample should be brought for test related purposes. Containers may be collected from our pathology lab.
- Diabetic patients must not intake anti diabetic drugs / insulin before / after breakfast.
- Kindly carry your past medical reports and current medications along with you.
- Female: urine routines cannot be done during menstruation (periods).
- An authorization letter from your company is required to avail of services paid for by the company.
- The consultant physician, based on the standard tests in the packages will give opinion and advice. Any further tests or consultation recommended by the consultant which is not a part of the package will be charged extra. The availability of reports in such instances will depend on the nature of the tests.
- Please be informed that certain tests like x-rays are not to be done if you are likely to be pregnant